Manage Life Headline Animator

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Family and Relationship Life



 Family is the most beautiful thing one can get. Everyone has someone whom he/she loves more than himself/herself. Everyone is a good person to someone. Even your enemy is a good person to someone. As I say, your life will be happy if you think it is happy.

I don’t fight with any person, even if it’s his/her mistake. I think of them as a person from my family. I give a smile and move on. I am not the richest person neither do I have any special talent but I can assure you that I am happier than many rich and famous people.

My family consists of my mom, dad, sister, sister’s husband, little nephew, many uncles, aunts, cousins and most importantly me.

They are not the only people I have in my family. I have many people whom I call as my brothers and sisters. That feels good as it makes me feel that everyone around me is my family. Also, I treat the parents of my friends, other brothers and sisters as my own parents. I feel like the happiest person on this planet who is surrounded by a big family.

If you want to be a part of my family, then I will be happy to welcome you to my family. I don’t care about you color, region or age. I don’t care whether you are rich or poor. All I want is a true person to be a part of my family.

My life is happy even though I don’t have a family of my kind. Each and everyone in my family are different. None of us have a similar likes but we all live together, love each other and most importantly sacrifice our interest for others whenever possible.

Sacrifice is the most important part of a family life. The happiest movement of my life is to see my family happier and if I don’t mind I if need to sacrifice my happiness for it. Helping each and everyone in my family makes me happy.

I try to help my mom in kitchen whenever possible and help my dad with his works. Well I never helped my sister much. We always used to fight with each other until her marriage (but she always cared for me). But now I really miss her, her husband and her beautiful son as they live in another city. And I missed all of them for four long years when I was in college. But now I am happy because I live with my parents from the past 6 months since my graduation. You can call me anything as I am 24 years old and living with parents, but I am happier than others of my age.

Once again, I would love to welcome anyone who wants to be a part of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...